· Non-valve sand filter, also known as pressure filter, is an important part of the pre-pure water pretreatment and water purification systems. Mechanical sand filter packing is mainly used to reduce water turbidity, remove the water suspended particles, organic matter, colloidal particles, microorganisms, residual chlorine and some heavy metal ions.
· The turbidity of raw water requires less than 20 degrees, and it will increase to 3 degrees when the filtration completed.
· The whole system could be controlled automatically by relay, water level detector, pressure transducer or manually by man power. Usually, the system is set to be controlled automatically. The system could provide pure water continuously. It's easy, safe and reliable.
Application of Non-valve sand filter
· Chemical, petroleum industrial, pharmaceutical, light industry, food, mineral processing, water treatment, electroplating, metallurgy, textile, dye industry.
· Average filtration rate: 10 m / h
· Capacity: 20-200m3/h
· Average backwash intensity: 15 L / m2 · s
· Backwash period: 5 minutes
· The finial water head loss: 1.50 m, 1.70 m, 1.90 m (three optional)
· Influent turbidity: no more than 20 degrees (for surface water purification)
· Effluent turbidity: no more than 3 degrees (for surface water purification)